Our innovative HVAC solutions have earned us top honors from Colorado’s commercial construction industry. Now, we’re bringing that award-winning systems expertise and performance ethic to the home front with our comprehensive residential services.
WHEN YOU CALL LEGACY, YOU CAN COUNT ON:
- A skilled team of master pipefitters, trouble-shooters and technicians
- Rapid response and exceptional value.
- A full range of services, including:
- – Installation & Inspection
- – Preventative Maintenance
- – Plumbing & Heating Repair & Replacement
- – Sheet Metal Fabrication & Installation
- – 24-hour Emergency Service
- Unparalleled expertise servicing:
- – Plumbing Fixtures & Water Heaters
- – Boilers & Furnaces
- – Heat Pumps
- – Air Conditioners
- – Evaporative Coolers
THE HIGH-ALTITUDE EXPERTS
Most HVAC systems are designed for sea level, so Colorado’s higher altitude impacts the physical operating characteristics of heating and cooling equipment. Correct calibration is essential for energy efficiency.
YOUR BOILER SPECIALISTS
New “green” technologies, such as in-floor radiant heating systems, are bringing boilers back. On the other hand, repairing older systems has become something of a lost art. Legacy’s service expertise extends to boilers of all types and ages.
Legacy offers three levels of energy-efficient HVAC systems—Good, Better and Best—to accommodate your budget while assuring excellent performance. We are proud to be a certified sales and service provider for Carrier®, the world leader in furnaces, air conditioners, central air systems and heat pumps.
YOUR “GREEN” GUIDES
With current factory rebates, utility programs and Federal tax credits, homeowners can save hundreds of dollars on new HVAC installations with energy-saving features. Let us help you maximize your savings.