We hold ourselves to a higher standard
Legacy Mechanical Inc. has been successfully affiliated with many of the leading HVAC associations of America. Our certifications are the demonstration of our commitment towards adherence to the standards of safety and quality in all of our services. We have acquired certifications from relevant councils for safety in mechanical contracting.
Some of the certifications and affiliations of Legacy Mechanical Inc. include:
- Medical Gas Certified
- Professional Certification in Backflow Prevention
- LEED Certification by USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)
- ASHRAE (The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) Certified
- Safety Excellence Certificate by MCAA (Mechanical Contractors Association of America)
- Technicians certified by NATE (North American Technician Excellence)
- Affiliated with CAMPC (Colorado Association of Mechanical and Plumbing Contractors)
- Affiliated with SMACNA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association)
- Affiliated with Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Affiliated with MSCA (Mechanical Service Contractors of America)
Legacy Mechanical Inc. has been recognized many times for its commitment and excellence in mechanical contracting, plumbing repairs, and HVAC services for various commercial settings.
We are committed to excellence -
The recognition is a nice perk.
We’ve received the following recognition since our inception in 2004:
- Xcel Energy Efficiency Partner Award for 2017
- ACE Award Winner for 2012
- ACE Award Winner for 2008
- Beck 2008 Subcontractor of the Year
- MCAA Recognition for 2008 until 2010
- Pinnacol Assurance Circle of Safety Award for 2009
- SMACNA Safety Excellence Award for 2004 until 2010