When You Start Stronger, You Build Better.
The pay, the perks and the people.
All matter when it’s your future.
Growing as we are, Legacy Mechanical is always interested in talking with skilled HVAC professionals wanting more out of their careers and their personal lives. As part of Legacy, you can:
- Become part of a talented team well known for building prestigious projects all along the Front Range. We respect each other’s knowledge and work together to resolve problems that arise.
- Be certain of having the tools to do the job right and the protective equipment to keep you safe.We perform HVAC services in complete compliance with all of safety standards and OSHA regulations
- Benefit from our major investment in continuous education that enhances your union training. We will support you in gaining all the essential certifications to succeed in this changing industry.
Make Our Legacy Yours.
Find our current opportunities below.
Role and Responsibilities
Provide HVAC / Plumbing / Mechanical service sales & estimating support to existing customers, while prospecting and developing new customers. This is a role focused on outside account management and outside sales. Compensation will be a base salary + commissions + car allowance (health insurance, retirement IRA, vacation & sick time)
- Account management of existing PM agreement and Non-PM agreement customers; including identifying customers with growth potential and developing that potential.
- Ability to develop scope of work for repair and replacement
Business development of new customers (sale preventative maintenance agreements, service of all types of HVAC & mechanical equipment & systems, as well be able to provide replacement options and solutions.
- Provide detailed turnover of scope of repair or replacement of equipment to operations
Attend and participate in association events, identify potential new markets and industries
CRM management (Responsible to log and track leads, opportunities and customer relations)
- Expected to hit annual sales goals (including new preventative maintenance)
- Coordinate and manage equipment suppliers, equipment setting, material delivery
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum of 1-year experience in the Mechanical Industry, preferably 5 years.
Experience can be as HVAC sales representative or account manager, HVAC refrigeration technician, boiler technician or similar role in the HVAC mechanical industry.
5 years of customer service experience
Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or communications or like field. This can be offset by years of experience and industry specific trade school certifications.
- Ability to diagnose & troubleshoot HVAC mechanical systems & equipment.
- Provide estimates & proposals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of hydronics and hydronic systems
- Strong understanding of electrical needs as it pertains to HVAC & mechanical equipment
- The ability to work and think clear in a high-pressure situation, as often the customers’ needs are urgent.
Legacy Mechanical promotes a team environment, the successful candidate will be a team player, will have the ability to adapt to customers needs while maintaining a positive attitude. We believe success comes with hard work, commitment and diligence to our mission of being the best Mechanical Contractor in Colorado.
To Apply: Contact Marshall Paulson at 720-531-6068.