When You Start Stronger, You Build Better.
Legacy Mechanical’s investment in workplace safety—from protective gear to stringent guidelines—yields a high return in team well-being, productivity and client cost savings. We have been certified for cost-containment by the State of Colorado since 2005 and are committed to maintaining an Experience Modifier Rate (EMR) below 1.0.
Our comprehensive safety plan is guided by a designated director who remains actively involved from project analysis through completion. These constant training, safety audits and re-certification efforts have earned us the following recognition from the following:
- Pinnacol Assurance
- The International Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association
- The Mechanical Contractors Association of America
- The Joint Commission
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- International Code Council
- National Fire Protection Association
Claim Your HVAC Edge
Legacy Mechanical’s expertise gives our clients a decided edge in value-driven construction services and structural performance. We welcome the opportunity to show and tell you more.